Greetings

Welcome to my Everquest 2 Blog. I play a Gnome Illusionist on the Antonia Bayle server.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Icy Keep...

Wow what a zone full of fail. Seriously who thought it'd be a good idea to put that much trash in the zone? It's like Palace of the ancient one, but worse cause the named are so pathetic and their loot is garbage.

Also who the heck came up with the idea for Raid loot that requires you to finish a quest to obtain? "Oooo a good weapon I'll bid 20DKP, oh crap now that I won it I have to run the zone 6 more times to finish the quest to get it." WTF

I cant see how any casual guild could enjoy this zone tbh. The trash has so much HP i can only imagine the frustration a starting up raid guild would have. Honestly starting out guilds would be better off just going to Tox's lair and Labs and killing the easy modes for useful gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment