Greetings

Welcome to my Everquest 2 Blog. I play a Gnome Illusionist on the Antonia Bayle server.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Post

Well since this is my first post It'll mainly be explanatory. This Blog was created out of me being really bored while leveling my Woodworker. (bad idea BTW, I failed 2 rush orders and missed out on 15 minutes of exp potion while setting it up.)

It will most likely be used to rant/post my opinion on current EQ2 game direction/updates/raids. I don't expect many people to read it, so like many other things I do out of boredom it may simply never get updated.

As stated many places on this site, my blog will mainly be about Everquest 2. My current main is a Gnome Illusionist. I play on AB, and am in a raiding guild known as Guardians of Drinal. I also Play a Kerra Paladin, Kerra Mystic, Gnome Dirge and Human Assassin.



On a completely unrelated note, Apparently one of my posts on the official forums way back in July of 2007 made it into the treasure chest of that month. The best part? It took me this long to realise that. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment