Greetings

Welcome to my Everquest 2 Blog. I play a Gnome Illusionist on the Antonia Bayle server.

Monday, April 26, 2010

GU56

Reading through the update notes of what was pushed to test I noticed something missing. The Preview for the update stated 2 raids would be coming however the update notes only mention the Icy Keep raid. Out of curiosity I PM'd Kiara to ask about it and she replied that It'd possible either it wasnt ready for pushing to test yet, or was simply missed for the patch notes.

Hopefully It's just missing in the patch notes, I'm currently on my way to check and see if there are any new Zone in options at the Hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently yes the raid is in, however you must have 24 people in your party to enter, which means I cant look around and get Screenshots :(

:note:
I hope they fix the Shader 3.0 Bugs before it goes live, I still see a bunch of missing textures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment