Greetings

Welcome to my Everquest 2 Blog. I play a Gnome Illusionist on the Antonia Bayle server.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Qeynos and Freeport

~Warning Rant INC~

Well yesterday a patch was pushed to test, in said patch the devs in their Unlimited knowledge(*rolls eyes*) Have decided Players should no longer start in Qeynos or Freeport because it puts them behind everyone else. Okay seriously? What a load of horse shit. This is clearly them being too lazy to get off their asses and upgrade the loot.

This means players will be forced to start in Gorowyn, Neriak, and Kelethin. The WORST starting zones in the game IMO. The cities are horribly arranged and the starting areas are tedious and boring after the first run through. At least with Q and F I could skip the isle all together if I wanted.

This is seriously the first time I've ever thought "Damn, I wish the new SR. Producer had scrapped all the devs current plans and prevented this BS from ever getting this far."


Congrats to all the devs who worked on this Removal of Q and F. For you have hit a new level of Fail that I never thought possible.


Kinda makes me wish people read this blog :(

Links
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=477477 Official Forum topic.
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=477462 Update notes that trigger this.

No comments:

Post a Comment